This blog is mainly to showcase what I believe is a calling, help me to build self confidence in writing... Journey with me and see how it goes. A new post whether peom, short story or any form of good writing will appear on this blog daily. Feel your hankering to read more and help me to write more. Thanks
Monday, September 3, 2012
DEATH
Whenever I hear wailing and crying
I wonder what it is that intends to stop
Still yet the wailing never intends to stop
Cause it was cursed upon mankind
Even if bribery and corruption is accepted by man
This little creature causing all these trouble seems to disgrace
In fact the richest cannot but give in to him
Death! Your cruelty seems unnecessary
Cause you have done more than you were asked to do
Killing millions and yet not a bit tired
Tell me, how hungry can you be?
Man is ready for negotiation with you
Dead and alive are ready to accuse you
For killing and readying to kill their loved ones
So you must beware
Cause we are out of the state of ignorance
When nothing we know of you
But now, we know your name
And we are ready to fight for ourselves
Something tells me you might not listen to us
Cause you were destined to be stubborn
But I do beg you
Let us consume our time
So that you might be granted a fair judgment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment