Monday, September 3, 2012

LOVE

Could there still be a reason to live
Even if thousand and thousands of life were given to me
We will always ask one question
Why do we still keep living?
Cause we all know one day we going to have to
Pay back what we owe to do one who gave us

But now I have found a reason to live
Thou given thousands and thousands of life I may be given
I will prefer to live it in the love that is ever true
Cause that is the best reason to live

The colors of the rainbow changes whenever
One when one is in love
Tell me? What is the color of love?
I mean true love
It keeps shinning and shinning and ……
In fact, you navigate the whole World
Cause of the lovely love leading to a love world built with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment